Thursday, August 27, 2009

TAGY Members Participation & FFFC


The TAGY blog is for all members. You are encouraged to post here. Tell us what you are working on, upload a photo of your latest project, or share an interesting quilting article you have come across. Here is a photo of my latest small project for the Fast Friday Fabric Challenge(FFFC). More about this below.



On August 6th, an invitation was sent out to all TAGY members who have not yet posted to this blog. You must reply to the invitation to get your name in the system so that you can post to the blog. Sign in with your current gmail account. If you don't have a gmail account, you can make one. If you don't want a gmail account, still reply to the invitation, then use the TAGY Admin account that I set up. The password was emailed to you. Try posting once and you will find it is much easier the next time. Email me for help at lov2quilt@gmail.com.


More about the Fast Friday challenge. This monthly challenge will be open for new guests for 2 weeks in September. If you are interested in having your name submitted to become a member, let me or Kathy L know. To view the FFFC blog click here http://fastfridayquilts.blogspot.com/ It is lots of fun, and it has given me the push I needed to get more creative and to improve my quilting. Also, I was asked to be one of the hosts for the coming year, so it would be fun to have our TAGY members join the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment